Friday, January 6, 2012

After quizzes

Hi,
I at first didn't know what the difference was between the two parties, Democrats or republicans. But now that I have found out some of th beliefs of both. I am glad to be on the democratic side with the liberals.

I find it disgusting how the standard beliefs for the republicans towards gays are as bad as they are. And I think our world and society needs to be changed so all types of people are accepted equally and peacefully.

All my quizzes pointed in the same direction, liberal. One of them said anarchy communistic. But I think people should be able to be different and should have a government.

I think my favorite will always be the one in class, but all quizzes give a good understanding of the thing being tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment